Raising children is a full-time job. On top of that, you still have to bring home the bacon and attempt to sneak in some television after the kids go to bed — if you can stay awake.
We've got your back. These simple tips and DIY tricks can improve life for you and your child, saving you a little time, money and stress.
1. Enjoy easy ice cream clean up by cutting a whole in a paper plate and sticking it around the ice cream cone while your little one has a tasty treat.
2. Make a beaded kid-friendly bracelet with your phone number on it in case your child needs it for emergencies.
3. Keep a spray bottle in the car for hot days to avoid scorching seat belt buckles.
4. Use laundry baskets when gathering toys or when you need something to get organized on the go.
5. Magnet plastic cups to the fridge for easy water access.
6. Fix your bad hair days for your child's dolls with water and fabric softener.
7. Keep pacifiers clean by storing them in plastic soufflé cups.
8. Pack outfits into zip lock baggies to stay organized.
9. Turn chore time into a game by writing the chores on ping pong balls or popsicle sticks and have your kids close their eyes and choose.